1. Shelley was a Romantic writer.
2. Feminism was not prominent in any of Shelley's work.
3. Percy Shelley's first wife died of natural causes.
4. Gothic fiction emerged late in the 18th century as part of the Romantic movement in the arts.
5. Frankenstein was the result of Mary's fear of ghosts.
6. Lord Byron influenced Shelley to write Frankenstein.
7. Frankenstein was published in 1818.
8. The Luddite Movement was alien to Shelley's writings.
9. "The False Rhyme" was one of Shelley's six short stories.
10. Mary Shelley was not referred to as a "feminist psychologist."